The students at the Technical Faculty of IT and Design have selected Martin Raussen, professor with special responsibilities, as the Teacher of the Year at the Faculty.
According to his nomination, Martin Raussen has managed to change an entire cohort of students’ view on mathematics.
He will be honoured at AAU’s annual celebration event on 3 May 2019 where the Teacher of the Year of the entire University will be announced. The Obel Family Foundation will present the award to the winner who will be selected among the five faculty winners.
The other candidates for the teacher of the year title at the faculty were:
- Hans Ebert, Study Board for Electronics and IT
- Olga Timcenko, Study Board for Media Technology
- Timothy Robert Merritt, Study Board for Computer Science
- Kristian Olesen, Study Board for Planning, Geography and Surveying
- Stine Willum Adrian, Study Board for Techno-Anthropology and Sustainable Design